Tuesday, July 26, 2005

a family.... a family which i grew up in since i was born.... now wrecked in pieces...

well, it all started with just a camera and everything just fell, within matters of days... went into argument with my dad when he didn't want to return the thing he stole from me.. something previous to a fren, a dear fren...

anyway, i'm out of the house now.. staying with my grandma.. he just came to school, wanting to talk to me. i told him my stand was clear, return it to me and nothing else from him. that was all i ask... that was all i ask...

talked to S.liqun about what happened, thank the cell group for praying for me... thanks guys.. you guys are the best!! i forsee something within me is gonna change, spiritually. and i pray that after this ordeal i'll become stronger in faith and more mature in spirit. all this time i know i would never fall short of anything because God is gonna provide me with everything i need, no matter what the outcome will be after this ordeal, i have entrusted everything i have unto Him, and know whatever happens is His plan..

anyway, something to be proud of, is Yuan Shan finally back with us to fight the spiritual warfare!!
so glad for this brother of mine, just one month back he seemed so low in faith that he actually questions the Word of God, but now he seem to be full of faith for God and desiring for breakthroughs. Bro, if you are reading this, rest assured God will honour you the same way you did for Him.
anyway mich, if you are reading this, i'm sure your fren is going to slide back to God one day, just keep on encouraging him and never give up!!

guys, i need more prayers.. do pray for me k? and do remember to tag on my tagboard too! click on one of the stars can le...

thank God for you guys who are constantly with me like Xue'er and Desmond, and of course my dear E343 members too!!
(dun mind me if i keep using verses from 2 Corinthians.. love this book too much!)

2 Corinthians 9:8-11
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. As it is written:
"He has dispersed abroad,
He has given to the poor;
His righteousness endures forever."
Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness, while you are enriched in everything for all liberality, which causes thanksgiving through us to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home